Thursday 21 June 2007

Prefect-Yet another thing I failed at.

I feel so stupid! Why did I think I could have been a prefect? I should have known that dreams never come true. I could never be someone who is responsible and grown up enough to get to be one! Why did I even bother helping out at that parents evening! And why did I think Brownies was enough to say I could do it! AHHHHH I’M SO STUPID!!! I want to be one. I sound so pathetic! Why am I getting so worked up about it! It’s only a stupid name. AHHH! Those people who got it do deserve it. They’re all brainy and popular and everyone likes them, but just a small part of me thought that I might deserve it too. This is just another failure to add to the ever-growing list.

1 comment:

Just Tim said...

hey dont b like that!

at the end of the day its just a title, titles dnt get u newhere.

theres a quote sum army guy said:

"i tried and failed many times, but i never failed to try!"

thats what counts at the end of the day, if u put 110% in2 everyfin, and still fail then fuck em, u gave everyfin u hav, u cnt do ne more.

whether ur a prefect or not, we like u for bein u!

i'd put my hands up n applaud u 4 wat u do, i mean givin up ur time 2 help others (brownies n that parents evenin) plus fit in ur music n skl work, and social life 2.

im sure all ur m8s wud agree wiv me here, whether ur right or wrong, i'll support u. if u succeed i'll b there 2 celebrate, if u fail i'll b there wiv a shoulder or an ear, and offer any advice i can.

i left the army for my m8s, so i will do nefin n everyfin i can for them :)

so dont worry, take a deep breath, close ur eyes, smile, n think about the things which make u happy!