Monday 26 February 2007

Getting thing's off my chest.

Sorry. I just need to get a few things off my chest.

I'm worried about schoolwork. I'm not keeping up and I’m not motivated. This seems to be a common thing at 6th from at the moment. I have a piece of witchcraft coursework to be due in and I have no idea what to write for it. It's not as if our teacher has taught us much and writing essays is not my strong point. Also I have a piece of biology coursework to do and I’m crap at biology now. I used to get it but I don't anymore. And on top of that I have a complete block on what to do for my music coursework and Miss wants us to hand the completed scores in soon to play through.

On top of this I have my grade coming up soon and I’m not ready. On the same day we have a big concert in Newmarket and I can’t play any of the music and also that day I have to hand in the plan for a piece of coursework. I set myself up for failure. But I’m ready for it and I’ll pass next time.

Also I’m worried about many of my friends. I'm worried about Amy, as I don't like seeing her upset and stressed. I don't want her to go through what I’ve been through. I'm worried about Jenny as she just worries me! I don't like the way Hannah's changed at 6th form. She doesn’t seem to be concentrating on her work and I know that’s not what it’s all about, but I’m not to keen on her new friends. It sounds horrible to say but on the whole they’re irresponsible, immature and wouldn’t be there for her if she really needed help. All the boys want is sex and she can’t see that! Lastly I’m worried about Dean. He’s not had it easy. His childhood was crap. He doesn’t talk to anyone about it. He drinks to forget. He’s going to end up a waster but he’s got so much to offer. People just don’t see that. They see a thug. But he’s not. He’s sweet. He’s helped me more than even he can imagine.

Also people tell me things they don’t want others to know. People I don’t really know open up to me. My boss has told me all about her private life and her problems with her husband but her family doesn’t know. It means I can’t talk about it to my friends at school as Nat is her niece and she has no idea what’s going on.
I’m sorry I’ve just gone on. I needed to get it out of my head and onto paper.

1 comment:

Fruitcake!! said...

"I'm worried about Jenny as she just worries me!"

Don't worry about me. People worry about me too much. I can look after myself :P

Try not to get too worried about things - everything will work out eventually. Trust me on that one :P

With regards to Dean - Maybe he's not ready to talk about the past. I know it took me a hell of a long while to admit to anyone the stuff that I had been through. As long as he knows that you are there when he's ready to talk then you are doing the best you can. Some things are too painful to talk about for many years. Look at me - I never admitted anything about what that guy did to me in yr 5, or what went on at my fathers to anyone until this year, despite it happening years ago.

You know where I am if you need a chat.

Love you x