Tuesday 6 February 2007

Russia

Ok...
So how can i sum up Russia?

IT WAS BRILL!!!!!!!!!!!

We went to Yusupov palace and the Summer Palace and the Winter Palace and the Peter and Paul Fortress and a Jazz night and the ballet to see the Nutcracker (pom!) and a Russian night. (phew-breath!)

Sharing a room with Hannah was fun to. We had a daily routine. I would get up. Shake Hannah. Have a shower and get ready for the day. Shake Hannah again and she'd roll into some clothes. Then once we'd come back from breakfast (where she would just grut responses!) she'd get ready. Then at the end of the day it would be me waiting at the door for her to come back to the room as it was about 1 in the morning and everyone else was in bed!

Best bit: ballet
Worst bit: two voices in my head- one telling me to enjoy the break and the other telling me that i'm missing lots of school work and will be behind (the second one was deffinetly, very right!)

The diversion to Millan was also interesting as not only was it an extreamly long day of traveling, but my shoes set off the metal detector and Jack feel over ars over tit!

Oh, and on the way back i got stuck next to Max-Chewing his cheek and making grunting noices the whole way home. AND he took up half of my seat too!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Fruitcake!! said...

Haha - the joys of sitting next to gob-boy. At least you only got one day of it. I have to put up with it every bloody history lesson.

Glad you had fun though. I'm so jealous of you getting to see The Nutcracker