Tuesday 20 March 2007

Him. Again.

Feel very silly. I'm sitting on my bedroom floor (wasn't as sort as it looked and now have a sore bum) and i just watched the year 10 and 11 GCSE performance evenings and i was OK with the year 10 one, but felt a little empty inside as i miss it. Then in the year 11 one Amy sang 'Thoughts of You' and I'm now crying. I just can't stop thinking of him. I know it's stupid and that i sound so much like a bunny boiler, but i miss having him there with me every morning and every night on the bus, and i miss being able to feel him sitting next to me, and i miss not talking to him as much. I want it back. I still want him back, but i want to forget about him in that way. I don't know. My head's still a bit messed up. But i have given up thinking he'll ever want to get back with me, so maybe i should move on. Not that i want to but I'm fed up of wanting him like this. Argh! He annoys me!

3 comments:

Just Tim said...

it just takes time hun. I know exactly how you feel, and trust me, it will pass in time.

might b hard, but u just hav 2 accept it n move on. ur only 16 nearly 17, u hav the rest of ur life ahead of u. dont waste the rest of your 'childhood' over a guy, live life while you are young. your gorgeous and hav a great personality so u shouldnt hav ne problems findin mr right! u mite b thinkin but he is mr right, well he may seem like it 2 u, but he cant b, coz otherwise he wouldnt b puttin u through this!

Fruitcake!! said...

Talk to him. From what I know of the situation you both really need and love each other. Tell him how you feel - he'll understand.

Love ya xxx

Dizzy Brunette said...

that sound familiar. that song was written about a certain someone and it still hurts. lots. you will get there eventually, i promise. and like tim sed, if he really loved u then he wouldnt hav done half the stuff he has done or said what he has said. (u no what i mean) whether he is tryin to put up a "hard guy" front or if he is going through some stuff, he shouldnt be like that - its not fair. im sure he does care about you lots, but the only one who knows if he wants a relationship is him. talk to him if you want to find out - if you think you can deal with it, because remeber there is a possibility of it not turning out the way you hope. if not, avoid seeing him as much as possible and concentrate on study, flute and having a great time in music (without looking out of the window!) i hope you can get over him and i hope we can help each other.xx