Sunday 13 May 2007

Dear God

I want to thank you, thank you for every thing, and ask you to help.

I want to thank you for the life you’ve given me and the family and friends you’ve blessed me with. There are so many problems with the world, yet you still manage to bring happiness to me. Thank you.

Please help those who need it, even if they don’t believe in you. That you for Jenny, but help her know that you are there for her. Let her know her past will stay in her past, that she should live for the day, as ever day is a new beginning. Let her know how intelligent she is and understand and use the qualities you have given her.

Thank you for giving me Amy as my friend. She is amazing, talented, beautiful and so clever. Help her with 6th form and help continue her love of music as she’s so talented at it.

I know I don’t see her that much any more, but please be with Hannah. I think she needs your guidance through 6th form, to avoid those who will distract her from what she is mentally able to do. Please keep her safe.

I ask that you help Dean. He is a wonderful person who seems to have always been dealt the wrong cards in life. I know he’s not perfect, but let his kindness be rewarded.

I know I don’t realty know her, but can you help Kristy through her cancer. What I know of her is that she is so caring and feels alone and afraid at the moment. Please be with her.

Thank you for my family, for my Mum who, although she doesn’t understand, still cares tremendously for me, for my Dad, who I know will always do the best for me, for my brother who I hope I’m making a good impression on, for y grandparents, who I know are not getting younger and are now showing signs of old age, but I would like you to keep them safe for me. Thank you for all of them.

And I’d like some help. I can’t handle it all any more. Please be with me. I don’t want to be with you. Not yet.

Amen

No comments: