Monday 7 May 2007

Never a quiet moment in our house!!

I just got mum running into my room saying (well, practically yelling) that she was off to hospital. Ian cut his hand/wrist open. When I got downstairs he was on the floor, looking very pale and blood coming out from his wrist! Did offer my first aid advise but it wasn't taken! They've just wrapped a tea towel round it. Then I had to clear the blood off the floor!

UPDATE!!!
Just had a call from Mum at the hospital. At the moment they think he's severed a tendon in his wrist. But he's at x-rays at the mo, and will probably have to have surgery! All this because he was trying to put the glass back into the greenhouse!

SECOND UPDATE
Ian's back from hospital. He's going to have to go to a plastic surgeon tomorrow as he's lost the feeling in his little finger and part of another finger. NOT GOOD! He's going to be off work for a while too.

No comments: